Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dislike & Love

As I totally stole this idea, I feel the need to give proper credit to Lindsay
who made such a list most recently on Monday.

She's great.

So THANKS Linds!

Anywho. Some of my thoughts on the past couple days . . .

Things I dislike:

~Chapped lips
~My mic still being broken
~Having extra things happening at school, making me feel rushed
~Cold feet
~Swallowing 9 pills in one . . . standing . . . (a bunch of vitamins/herbs plus allergy and decongestant pills plus ibuprofun for the headache)
~Feeling lonely


Things I love:

~Chocolate
~Perfect days for driving home with my sunroof open
~Chapstick
~The loving hearts of children
~Wearing green
~That wearing green makes the red in my hair stand out
~Thunderstorms
~Institute
~My little brother giving me hugs
~New shoes
~My pillow-top queen bed
~Gospel discussions with my dad
~Looking for and finding the tender mercies in my life
~Chatting with my mom
~My friends
~Laughing so hard that it hurts

~LIFE~

*Live*Laugh*Love*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it :) Especially "green makes the red in your hair stand out" That is a great thing to be aware of!

Michaela said...

Hi there, glad life is good. And no! I wasn't there when you showed everyone mylifeisaverage, I saw it on Brenton's status and figured I'd check it out. Fun site though!

p.s. I don't understand french, this comment page is HARD!

Clark and Katie said...

Jess-
What about warm cookies from Cutlers to eat with a friend late at night?

Devin and Kati said...

I hate chapped lips too. Mine are very chapped right now.