Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Life is Grand!

Can I just say that I LOVE MY LIFE?!? Seriously.

First of all -- I was home for the week (which is always relaxing) and Conference was AMAZING. As I was driving back to Provo after the weekend home, I was thinking about the talks and which one I would label as my "favorite" should someone ask. Well, I don't have one. There isn't even one that stands out more than the others because ALL of them were amazing, wonderful, and directed toward me. I think it was the first time in my life that I didn't even start to doze while watching. Wow. You can REWATCH ANY OF THE TALKS HERE!

Secondly -- I'M GOING BACK TO EUROPE!!! Wahoo!!! My parents told my three younger brothers and I that we're going to Europe for two and a half weeks this summer and I CAN'T WAIT! We'll be starting off in London on June 8th (been there) and ending in PARIS on June 23rd (OBVIOUSLY I've been there ;) -- and I can't wait to go back to my "second home") and we'll be hitting Amsterdam, Vienna, and Frankfurt in between . . . possibly more.

Thirdly -- Yesterday I was feeling all sorts of love from my friends. I have the greatest friends. Ever. Hands down. I also have the greatest family. And I'm getting a nephew in August! :)

Finally -- I had my LAST BYU observation yesterday. Don't worry -- I've really passed! (Not that I was worried) But it's done. Over. I teach a short day tomorrow, have Thursday and Friday off, teach all next week and then Graduate. Crazy.

I'll repeat -- I LOVE MY LIFE!!! :)

2 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

Conference really was amazing! Like you I've been trying to pin down my favorite talk but haven't been able to! And you're going to EUROPE this summer--for two and a half weeks! I am so jealous! Congrats on finishing school this week!

Cody and Camille said...

Oh honey bunch! Sounds like everything is just dandy! How exciting you get to go back to Europe!!! You are one little lucky one. Love ya!;)